Prezzo finally emerged from the woods (should we say 'the wards?') and confronted all those who were spreading ugly rumours about his health. The self-styled ‘King of Bling’ however publicly accepted that he was a victim of an alleged alcohol poisoning. Speaking live on KTN’s ‘Str8 UP’ show, Prezzo confessed that he had indeed been admitted to the Nairobi Hospital after 'suffering' from a case of keroro poisoning...hmmm.
What’s your take on this; do you think Prezzo was really admitted for alcohol poisoning?