Thursday, August 13, 2009

Obama Handshake Snubbed

Okay, I've had enough of this ugly video post that's doing the rounds on the internet right now. The reason I've decided to make a stand on this is coz I have received this post for the 10th time in less than 3 hours!!! In the video, the person posting it (obviously some disgruntled Republican) says that Obama is snubbed by some Russian official.
If you watch the video very keenly, you will notice the first thing Obama does is guide the Russian dude (not sure who he is) towards the people lining up for the handshakes. He (Obama of course, who else would I be talking about???) actually uses his right hand to guide his Russian counterpart towards the waiting party. Anyway, you watch the clip and tell me what you think. You can holla @ me via SMS as well through this number: 0718 000002

http://www.mediafire.com/?y2zmtkwyzjy


No comments: