Thursday, July 30, 2009

Kim Kardashian Can Have Kids!

Reality TV star Kim Kardashian has taken to the internet to quash rumours she can't have children - slamming online gossips for "twisting" her words.

Kardashian's fertility has been at the centre of speculation over the last week after she gave an interview to People.com, admitting she would love to adopt.

But the socialite insists subsequent reports claiming she is not able to have her own kids are "totally false".

She writes on her official website, "It's been reported online that I can't have children of my own and that's totally false. I said I would love to have my own children. If I weren't able to then adopting might be an option. How does that translate into I cannot have kids!? If you read anything online saying I can't have children, those are totally false stories. Some media outlets are just taking what I said to People.com and twisting it!"

No comments: