Saturday, August 07, 2010

Cover Boy Drake DRiZZY Release Nu Joint Featuring Lil' Wayne



We nicked this off the Billboard website, but who cares?! The Insyder cover boy Drake has teamed up with Young Money captain Lil' Wayne to release a new track.
New York's Hot 97 DJ Funkmaster Flex aired an interview with Lil Wayne yesterday (Aug. 3), but it was competing station Power 105.1's DJ Clue that gave fans the exclusive first listen to Lil Wayne's "Right Above It" track, the Drake-assisted lead single off the incarcerated rapper's "I'm Not A Human Being" EP.

"I want to tell you something that you probably should know, it's that 'Slumdog Millionaire' Bollywood flow," Drake raps in the first verse over horns and thumps. "Now tell me how you love it, you know you're at the top and all the heaven's right above it, we on," Wayne spits in his chipmunk-like voice on the chorus before jumping into his own verse. "Meet me on the fresh train, yes I'm in the building, you're just on the list of guest names," he confidently flows.

"I'm Not A Human Being" drops on Sept. 27, coinciding with Wayne's birthday.

Get tune here:

Download Lil Wayne Ft Drake - Right Above It.mp3 from FileFactory.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How do you say that Right above it is a new joint? Jeez it was in my hard drive last month and so was Thank me later, Prison Break and The Rebirth. But anyway, NEW is a relative word so I agree with you partly.