Friday, September 18, 2009

"Iko Nini?" Friday's

Just like I have the "Hater Monday's", I've now introduced the occasional (I'm not promising to write them every week) - IKO NINI FRIDAY'S. It's really all about creating a ruckus about issues that have been bothering me the whole week. Enjoy...

Mojo Sojo


Masaibu Kadhaa Supermarket Na Stuff Zingine


I was really thirsty one afteh, so nimeingia Tusky’s kukwachua Alvaro kadhaa. On the wall I read a notice: “Dear customers, beware of shoplifters”. So mimi nashangaa; is it I or the shop owners who should worry about shoplifters? Iko nini?!

Bado the supermarket saga hasn’t ended. Wikendi mimi kawaida hung’ara zile sport T-shirts. So this particular weekend I wore a red t-shirt, nikaenda kuchapa laps Uchumi- Capital Centre. Maze niko ziara zangu kwa hio supermarket muhindi fulani akanianzia, ati: “Kijana, mboga huwa anauzwa wapi?”

Bila stress nikamwelezea, soon I realized kila mtu alikuwa ananiuliza where everything was being sold. Just because I am wearing a red tee does not mean I work at Uchumi. Iko nini?!

No comments: