Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Lil Wayne Wants Eminem Out Of Retirement

Lil Wayne is not content with his blockbuster of an year, as the superstar MC is already brainstorming plans for the upcoming year. In an exclusive interview with BBC’s 1Xtra’s DJ Semtex, Wayne first reflected on his phenomenal 2008 year and detailed his future plans. Lil Wayne also revealed that he had reached out to Eminem before Tha Carter III dropped in hopes of a joint song, but received no response from the Detroit native’s management. Now 2 million record sales later, Wayne is more forceful and direct with his request to Slim Shady. “I’m aight with the raps, it’s ok to get on a song. I’m calling you out!” Wayne quipped. “Come on out. I’m not calling you out to diss me because I can’t "beep!" with you. But come do a song. Please…with three e’s.” Moving forward to 2009, Wayne is excited about his upstart label Young Money Entertainment as well as a new album - Tha Carter IV. “Carter IV? It’s gonna be crazy because you know, I’m only getting better. Even though I’m getting older I’m only getting better,” he reasoned. “And I promise you, I will never fail you.”
The Carter IV??? Dude, please get more original. Three Carter's were aiight, but spare us a fourth Carter, get another name for your album dawg!

No comments: